I was about to give my nine month son Oscar a bath.I turned out the tap and the water started coming out.

I was undressing my son to give him a bath. I was about to put him in the bath tub, when this big red blob of slime tried to take him. It tried to eat my baby.

I guess I should have been a more attentive mother and noticed that the water was turning into red slime.I called my friend Peter Venkman(a boyfriend whom I did not break up with properly) and stayed at his house overnight because I was afraid that the bathtub would come after Oscar again.

Had an Experience with Glamor Bathtubs?

Comments

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #433974

"They got this story from Ghostbusters 2."

Either that or they are taking too much LSD.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #430828

They got this story from Ghostbusters 2.

cohena2

I don't know if this story could be anymore bogus.

Mohawk Flooring - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Flooring "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more